mina快来看外国纠结中的小loli

打印

4848条/页,1页

1
您是第2063位读者

楼主 wl2007/8/19 23:15:00

Jul. 17th, 2007

Rumours...

Um, I was just wonderingabout some things.. because a friend of mine said that Jin isn't Bakanishi's real name... Is this true?
↑↓

2 JIONG2007/8/19 23:16:00

OTZ
↑↓

3 = =2007/8/19 23:17:00

she's so cute

don't black her

↑↓

4 - -2007/8/19 23:17:00

她是BAKA

她全家都是BAKA

↑↓

5 。2007/8/19 23:18:00

英語文盲,上翻譯-?? -
↑↓

6 lz2007/8/19 23:18:00

u很不hd
↑↓

7 - -2007/8/19 23:18:00

um,Red her

↑↓

8 。2007/8/19 23:18:00

这点屁事也来开帖

真当XQ是你们ACN水区啊?

↑↓

9 = =2007/8/19 23:19:00

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

这谁告她的啊,提刀砍了那人!

↑↓

10 ~~~2007/8/19 23:19:00

Of course it isn't, his real name is little red~~~~~
↑↓

11 = =2007/8/19 23:20:00

英语红了 = =

谁来回个法语的给她解解惑?

↑↓

12 = =2007/8/19 23:20:00

WELL,HIS REAL NAME IS HITOSHI
↑↓

13 = =2007/8/19 23:21:00

她是BAKA

她全家都是BAKA

--------------

她一个人是就够了,而且的确看起来是的。

就表株连九族了。

↑↓

14 圣代2007/8/19 23:21:00

其实他叫TANAKA JIN
↑↓

15 ^3^2007/8/19 23:22:00

~~~2007-8-19 23:19:00
Of course it isn't, his real name is little red~~~~~
=========
red? people is right
↑↓

16 - -2007/8/19 23:23:00

hahahaha

take little red away

↑↓

17 - -2007/8/19 23:23:00

I smiled.

↑↓

18 - -2007/8/19 23:24:00

英語文盲,上翻譯-?? -
------------
同问
↑↓

19 ~~~~2007/8/19 23:24:00

哧

排句型

↑↓

20 献丑2007/8/19 23:25:00

英语红了 = =

谁来回个法语的给她解解惑?

---------------

我尽力试下,欢迎指正哈

non, il s'appelle petit rouge~

↑↓

21 = =2007/8/19 23:25:00

其实他叫TANAKA JIN

-------------------

我觉得较koki jin更好

很辉煌的名字!

↑↓

22 - -2007/8/19 23:26:00

英語文盲,上翻譯-?? -
------------
同问
------------
cha ci dian qu~
↑↓

23 ==2007/8/19 23:27:00

I have no word to say,just want to show my English...
↑↓

24 HD2007/8/19 23:27:00

Rumours...

Um, I was just wonderingabout some things.. because a friend of mine said that Jin isn't Bakanishi's real name... Is this true?
==============================
传言...
心情:迷惑
ano,我最近在纠结一件事..因为我朋友说仁不是bakanishi真正的名字...是真的吗?
↑↓

25 = =2007/8/19 23:27:00

non, il s'appelle petit rouge~

----------

your french is OK

whatever,I can understand

↑↓

26 - -2007/8/19 23:27:00

Of course it isn't, his real name is little red~~~~~

---------------------------------------------

no no no~ his real name is read fat? er~AHHHHHHHHHH

↑↓

27 圣代2007/8/19 23:28:00

其实他叫TANAKA JIN

-------------------

我觉得较koki jin更好

很辉煌的名字!

-------

亵渎神灵,小心有宗教信仰的来掐你

↑↓

28 ==2007/8/19 23:28:00

其实他叫TANAKA JIN

-------------------

我觉得较koki jin更好

很辉煌的名字!

------------

圣人(仁)??

↑↓

29 XD2007/8/19 23:29:00

Is this true?
↑↓

30 = =2007/8/19 23:30:00

well?~ his real name is little red ~? cute , right??????? =v=
↑↓

31 wl2007/8/19 23:30:00

喷2007-8-19 23:18:00

Where did u see this?

========================

http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/

.....i know i'm rid...

↑↓

32 ME TOO2007/8/19 23:31:00

==2007-8-19 23:27:00
I have no word to say,just want to show my English...
---------------------------------
Pleas keep the queue
↑↓

33 献丑2007/8/19 23:31:00

non, il s'appelle petit rouge~

----------

your french is OK

whatever,I?can understand

--------------

merci~

>///<

↑↓

34 ..2007/8/19 23:34:00

Rumours...

Um, I was just wonderingabout some things.. because a friend of mine said that Jin isn't Bakanishi's real name... Is this true?
==============================
传言...
心情:迷惑
ano,我最近在纠结一件事..因为我朋友说仁不是bakanishi真正的名字...是真的吗?
-=============================================================
please tell her BAKANISHI's real name is JIN
↑↓

35 - -2007/8/19 23:35:00

Of course it isn't, his real name is little red~~~~~

---------------------------------------------

no no no~ his real name is read fat? er~AHHHHHHHHHH

-----------------------------------------------------------------

read fat? why not red fat?

↑↓

36 那小妞是不是非洲的?2007/8/19 23:36:00

RID

要上句型的人儿们~

我不是非洲的,我全家都是火星的

↑↓

37 ~2007/8/19 23:37:00

non, il s'appelle petit rouge~

----------

your french is OK

whatever,I?can understand

--------------

merci~

>///<

-----------------

De rien

Je ne suis pas ton LS, mais je le comprends aussi~

↑↓

38 ^-^2007/8/19 23:37:00

虽然E文不好但发现还是看得懂的一枚飘

↑↓

39 = =2007/8/19 23:39:00

De rien

Je ne suis pas ton LS, mais je le comprends aussi~

------

a line of fingers for you

↑↓

40 = =2007/8/19 23:40:00

..2007-8-19 23:34:00

Rumours...

Um, I was just wonderingabout some things.. because a friend of mine said that Jin isn't Bakanishi's real name... Is this true?
==============================
传言...
心情:迷惑
ano,我最近在纠结一件事..因为我朋友说仁不是bakanishi真正的名字...是真的吗?
-=============================================================
please tell her BAKANISHI's real name is JIN
=======================================
ppl outside XQ are much more HD ...they've already told her in a nice way
↑↓

41 = =2007/8/19 23:40:00

I have no word to say,just want to show my English...
---------------------------------
Pleas keep the queue
========
show must be go on
↑↓

42 --2007/8/19 23:42:00

Of course it isn't, his real name is little red~~~~~

---------------------------------------------

no no no~ his real name is read fat? er~AHHHHHHHHHH

-----------------------------------------------------------------

read fat? why not red fat?

==============================

little red fat --||||

↑↓

43 ~2007/8/19 23:42:00

回复↑↓
..2007-8-19 23:34:00

Rumours...

Um, I was just wonderingabout some things.. because a friend of mine said that Jin isn't Bakanishi's real name... Is this true?
==============================
传言...
心情:迷惑
ano,我最近在纠结一件事..因为我朋友说仁不是bakanishi真正的名字...是真的吗?
-=============================================================
please tell her BAKANISHI's real name is JIN
=======================================
ppl outside XQ are much more HD ...they've already told her in a nice way
-----------------------------------
I think your LS is already very HD
how HD is much more HD?
↑↓

44 ++++2007/8/19 23:43:00

BAKANISHI,这姓氏萌死了
↑↓

45 ~~~2007/8/19 23:43:00

je trouve qu'il y a beaucoup de JMS peuvent parler en francais~~~~

↑↓

46 浪费资源2007/8/19 23:43:00

rid
↑↓

47 --2007/8/19 23:46:00

= =2007-8-19 23:40:00
..2007-8-19 23:34:00

Rumours...

Um, I was just wonderingabout some things.. because a friend of mine said that Jin isn't Bakanishi's real name... Is this true?
==============================
传言...
心情:迷惑
ano,我最近在纠结一件事..因为我朋友说仁不是bakanishi真正的名字...是真的吗?
-=============================================================
please tell her BAKANISHI's real name is JIN
=======================================
ppl outside XQ are much more HD ...they've already told her in a nice way
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
where is her friend? from?
MARS??
↑↓

跳转→首页主版外传 黑犬J禁万能站务Johnnys-BBS图志 photo购物 shopping

4848条/页,1页

1
帖子锁定不必回复!