喷,于是世界的爷爷是k妈的男友?!

23= =发表于:2010/1/17 19:36:00

Captain and Mrs. Yamashita and their daughter Tomohisa

He sleep with you yet?

k(B)是男的,P(N)是女的?

24= =发表于:2010/1/17 19:48:00

于是要把原剧CP打散玩吗=v=

25FAN-GIRL发表于:2010/1/20 19:08:00

Well, we've known each other practically since we were born,” She stuttered. “But we've only been going out for like, a year. you know, we don't want to ruin it before we're ready.” Tomohisa said. Let me give you some advice,” Johnny told her, He absolutely want youYou know what I mean?” Tomohisa nodded, she tried to remember the last timeI love you” Kazuya told her breathilyalthough she wasn't exactly sure if it was true or not.

What are you two talking about?” Kazuya's mother asked, sidling up to ?Tomohisa and squeezing Johnny's hand. Sex,” Johnny said, giving her a wet kiss on the ear. Oh!” Kazuya's mother squealed, she? was wearing the cashmere dress that she wouldn't have fit into a year ago. She does look thinner,” Kazuya heard Mrs. Nishikido whisper to Mrs. Tatsuya. The room was abuzz with snatches of gossip about Kazuya's mother and Mr. Johnny .From what Kazuya could hear, his mother's friends felt exactly the same way he did, although they didn't exactly use words like annoying, short, or loser.

Suddenly Kazuya was starving, but he knew nothing about what he wanted. I'll be right back,” Kazuya told Teppei Koike and Yuichi Nakamaruhe whirled around and began to walk across the room to the front hall. He was going to put on His coat, go outside, have another drink, and then come back, have sex with Tomohisa .

Where are you going?” Koike called after him. But Kazuya didn't stophe headed straight for the door. Tomohisa saw Kazuya coming and extracted herself from Johnny and Kazuya's mother just in time.Kazuya?” she said. What's up?”Kazuya stopped and looked up into Tomohisa ' s beautiful eyes. I have to talk to you,” Tomohisa said. something was about to happen? Suddenly kazuya's mother's voice rang out, loud and clear, down the hallway. Akanishi Jin! What a lovely surprise!” Kiss, kiss, kiss! ?A really come back!

26FAN-GIRL发表于:2010/1/20 20:12:00

I know you weren't expecting Jin, dear,” Mrs. Akanishi whispered in a concerned, confidential tone. “I hope it's all right.” Of course. Yes, it's fine,” Mrs.Kamenashi said. “Did you come home for the weekend, Jin?” No, I'm here to–” Jin started to say. Jin has decided that boarding school is not for him,” Jin's mother interrupted hastilyas if it were no big deal. Jin will be back at Constance tomorrow,” Mr.Akanishi said, glancing at his son. Well, Jin. You look great, dear. Kazuya will be thrilled to see you,” Kazuya's mother trilled. You're one to talk,” Jin said, hugging her. “Look how skinny you are! And the house looks so fantastic. Wow. You've got some awesome art!” Mrs. Kamenashi smiled, obviously pleased, and wrapped her arm around Jin's long waist.

Darling, I'd like you to meet my special friend, Johnny,” she said. “Johnny, this is Jin.” Stunning,”Johnny boomed. Jin and Kazuya are best, best, best friends,”Mrs.Kamenashi explained to Johnny. But Jin went away for summer travelingnow you're backKazuya will be so pleased. Kazuya couldn't very well stand there and say nothing. That would be too obvious. It all happened very . . . suddenly,” he said mysteriously. Jin looked at Kazuyawhen Kazuya was only inches away from him. Hey Kazuya,” Jin said excitedly. I'm so sorry I didn't call you before I came back. Kazuya's face heated up. Tomohisa noticed the tension, Kazuya wasn't even looking at her. It was a chilly moment. Not the kind of moment you'd expect to have with your oldest, closest friends.

27= =发表于:2010/1/21 11:47:00

萌了…SB换成Ak居然很萌=v=

28FAN-GIRL发表于:2010/1/21 20:53:00

Shit, Jin thought. Well, you missed a lot,” Kazuya said. I wish I'd been here,” Jin said, watching Kazuya. he waited for Kazuya to smile gratefully for covering for him, but all Kazuya did was glance at Koike and Nakamaru. All of them were silent for a long, tense moment. Mrs. Akanishi joined them, touching her son's arm, Jin,” she said, I would like you all to sit down.” Jin cast an glance at Kazuya, but Kazuya had already turned away and was headed for the table, sitting down next to his girlfriend Tomohisa,who kown he really didn't feel like talking now.

Hello? Jin?” Ryo said, nudging his friend's arm. “Are you okay?”Jin glanced at Ryo, Yeah, I'm fine” Jin slurred.So, Jin, tell me about France. Your mother says you were in the South of France this summer. Is it true the French girls don't wear tops on the beach?”Ryo asked. Yes, it's true,” Jin said,he raised one eyebrow playfully,“Swear to God ,it was absolutely heavenly. Jin was one of those boys you look at and while you're looking at them, you know they're thinking, that girl can't take her eyes off me because I'm so hot. He couldn't help looking hot, he was just born that way. The whole Akanishi family was like that.

Mrs. Yamashita giggled, You haven't changed,Jin. Do you have a girlfriend there?” Oh, come on, I'm all booked up for this month.”Jin said.He was barely listening to them anymore. His eyes scanned the people he wanted to see most,Kazuya. Hey, you are still totally together, Tomohisa?”Can you believe it? I guess I'm still not used to him.” Tomohisa said plaintively. Let me give you a hand,” Jin offered. No, thanks”Kazuya stood up suddenly and straight into the toilet.

29= =发表于:2010/1/21 21:00:00

别扭受?

30FAN-GIRL发表于:2010/1/21 21:15:00

嗯,可以这么说吧

29条,20条/页